The Sterling Brunch is one of the most famous and decadent Sunday brunches of the Strip — it's not a buffet. It is a brunch with cavier, champagne and lobster tails. The Sterling Brunch is set inside Bally's Steakhouse.
Brunch items include sturgeon caviar, a seafood raw bar of fresh oysters, clams, crab claws and shrimp, whole, fresh-broiled Maine lobster and freshly prepared sushi and hand-carved beef tenderloin.
Made-to-order desserts and bottomless premium Champagne round out the selections. The last seating is at 1:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Continental
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Celebrity preview: Britney Spears’ ‘Piece of Me’ peek, Terry Fator, Hulk Hogan and Christmas entertainers
- Two accused of holding woman ransom for a Playstation are indicted
- Neighbors say Reno hospital gunman had botched vasectomy
- UNLV trounces Sacred Heart in third straight blowout victory
- Two elderly women suffer smoke inhalation after yard, home set on fire