The Sporting House Bar & Grill
It’s all about the games at The Sporting House. Catch every minute of the day’s biggest sporting events broadcast live on 130 high-definition televisions, get in gear with exciting interactive games at the full arcade and enjoy all your bar food favorites with a cold beer from The Sporting House tap. Drop in and cheer your teams on to victory.
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July’s gains
- Dave Koz is bringing saxy back, talks L.V., ‘Summer Horns’ and coming out 10 years ago
- Private companies hope to use public bus stops for shuttle services