The Sporting House Bar & Grill
It’s all about the games at The Sporting House. Catch every minute of the day’s biggest sporting events broadcast live on 130 high-definition televisions, get in gear with exciting interactive games at the full arcade and enjoy all your bar food favorites with a cold beer from The Sporting House tap. Drop in and cheer your teams on to victory.
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Caesars reports 4th-quarter losses top $1.7 billion
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: Britney Spears, Lego, Miss USA Pageant and Gallery Nightclub
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near downtown Las Vegas
- Teen arrested in shooting on Las Vegas street corner
- Plug pulled on music events leading up to Life Cube burning