The Sporting House Bar & Grill
It’s all about the games at The Sporting House. Catch every minute of the day’s biggest sporting events broadcast live on 130 high-definition televisions, get in gear with exciting interactive games at the full arcade and enjoy all your bar food favorites with a cold beer from The Sporting House tap. Drop in and cheer your teams on to victory.
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Breaking: ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- Martorano, Lagasse, Bonefish Grill, Casa Fuente, Taste of the Nation
- Festivino at Palazzo celebrates French chefs and old and new world wines
- Inmate dies at Valley Hospital