The Sporting House Bar & Grill
It’s all about the games at The Sporting House. Catch every minute of the day’s biggest sporting events broadcast live on 130 high-definition televisions, get in gear with exciting interactive games at the full arcade and enjoy all your bar food favorites with a cold beer from The Sporting House tap. Drop in and cheer your teams on to victory.
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Officers uninjured in southeast valley shooting
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified