Spice Market Buffet
Offering fare from around the world, Spice Market Buffet boasts delicacies such as king crab legs, fresh shrimp cocktail, crab stuffed sole, salmon, oysters and scallops. Make your own tacos and build your own hamburgers with made-to-order patties cooked to perfection. In the Asian section, items include fried rice, egg rolls and sushi. The Middle Eastern section boasts kabobs, hummus and lamb.
For groups of more than 12 people, call 702-731-7778 or toll-free at 866-733-5827.
Breakfast on weekdays is from 7 a.m. to 11 and costs $19.99 ($18.99 for Total Rewards guests, $12.99 for chidren ages 4-8, free for children under 4). Breakfast on weekends is from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and costs $21.99 ($20.99 for Total Rewards guests, $13.99 for children ages 4-8, free for children under 4).
Champagne brunch is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the weekends and cost $30.99 ($29.99 for TR guests, $19.99 for children 4-8, free for kids under 4).
Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays and costs $21.99 ($20.99 for TR guests, $14.99 for children ages 4-8, free for children under 4).
Dinner is available on the weekdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. and costs $30.99 ($29.99 for TR guests, $17.99 for children 4-8, free for children under age 4.
For groups of more than 12 people, please call (702) 731-7778 or toll-free at (866) 733-5827.
See information about the Buffet of Buffets pass, which allows you to dine in eight resort buffets in a 24-hour period.
- Cuisine: Buffet, Continental
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Nevada Assembly’s speaker-elect steps down amid racism controversy
- Obama heads back to D.C. after R&R in Henderson
- Iggy Azalea, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, among winners at American Music Awards
- School portable fire causes $125,000 in damages
- Report: Amid racism scandal, Nevada Assembly speaker-elect steps down