Spago Las Vegas
Combining a unique menu with a distinctive design, Spago, Las Vegas exemplifies the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck’s famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood’s elite. Spago’s updated modern interior design is reflective of Puck’s fresh and clean approach to cooking, a principle and method evident in the menu selections in the main dining room.
Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily-changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining, including the Roasted Organic Baby Beet and Goat Cheese Salad; Handmade Agnolotti; and Kobe Flat Iron Steak “Hunan Style.” Tempting seasonal desserts include the Strawberries & Cream “Caprese Style,” 15 Layer Mocha Cake and Non-traditional Peach Melba.
There is high demand for Spago’s “indoor” patio café where guests can choose from a variety of signature pizzas, fresh salads, sandwiches and entrees as they observe the bustling energy of The Forum Shops at Caesars. Spago’s cafe is open daily for lunch and dinner and walk-ins are welcome. The Cafe & Bar is open from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 11:30 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday. The more formal dining room is open from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. nightly. Private dining also is available.
Spago is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The Cafe & Bar are open 11:30 am. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 11:30 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday. The dining room is open from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. nightly.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Developer bashes predecessor for not finishing Summerlin mall
- Strip Scribbles: Bikini tops drop as pool season opens; Daniel Boulud Brasserie confirmed; SHM film
- School police: Parent’s inquiry about relationship led to sub’s arrest
- 2014 Miss USA Pageant heads to the Louisiana bayou in June
- Photos: Miss Nevada, Frank Mir and Jeff Timmons and Men of the Strip toast Rockhouse’s first anniversary