Spa Mio is a Forbes four-star spa and salon. The 23,000-square-foot, world-class spa offers a relaxing and revitalizing experience. The spa offers 16 treatment rooms and sauna, steam and jacuzzi wet areas. It also features a full-service salon and barbershop, luxury locker rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Local residents receive 25 percent off all regular price services.
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas