South Point Bowling Center
Bowling at the South Point 64 lane Bowling Center is state of the art, offering a main center aisle with 32 lanes of bowling on each side. Tables are equipped with touch screens so everyone can keep track of the game. A bar adjacent to the lanes allows a guest to enjoy a cold beverage without missing any of the action. There is also a full-service pro-shop, snack bar, locker rooms and an arcade. From the novice to the pro, everyone can enjoy the fun and excitement the South Point Bowling Center has to offer.
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- International Model Search winner Angela Byrd has lived in L.V. for one month
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer