South Point Bowling Center
Bowling at the South Point 64 lane Bowling Center is state of the art, offering a main center aisle with 32 lanes of bowling on each side. Tables are equipped with touch screens so everyone can keep track of the game. A bar adjacent to the lanes allows a guest to enjoy a cold beverage without missing any of the action. There is also a full-service pro-shop, snack bar, locker rooms and an arcade. From the novice to the pro, everyone can enjoy the fun and excitement the South Point Bowling Center has to offer.
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ties record for rainfall on today’s date