Smokin' Hot Aces
- Fax: 702-414-1100
Smokin' Hot Aces is a French-inspired bar and venue inside the Venetian fused with rock 'n' roll embellishments and gambling motifs. Features include a pool table, jukebox and three sizes of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Try the signature drink, Smokin’ Hot Ace, a powerful 48-ounce cocktail for two that features its own "smokin’" special effects.
Happy Hour is 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. seven days a week. Buy one get one free on select products.
"Reverse Happy Hour" is between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. on select nights.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Number of bars: 1
- Number of rooms: 1
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: 20 for live music nights
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: Wednesday
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Developer bashes predecessor for not finishing Summerlin mall
- Nevada’s foreclosure rate, while improving, is third-highest in U.S.
- Strip Scribbles: Bikini tops drop as pool season opens; Daniel Boulud Brasserie confirmed; Swedish House Mafia film
- Low-wage jobs unexpectedly a way of life for many
- Q+A: Jason Alexander talks hair, his new Strip show, ‘House of Cards’ and politics