Smith Center for the Performing Arts
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts offers a blend of performances by resident companies and touring attractions. The 5-acre cultural campus features three performance spaces, which includes a main performance area with more than 2,000 seats. This downtown cultural center of Las Vegas looks to educate, entertain and excite community members.
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?
- Police identify man accused of stabbing his wife to death
- Woman pleads guilty to arson in Las Vegas pet shop fire