SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
SLS Las Vegas opened in August of 2014 in the same location as the old Sahara resort, which closed in 2011 after 59 years of operation.
The high-end resort project was announced in January 2012 by Los Angeles-based hotelier Sam Nazarian. Nazarian heads SBE Entertainment, a hospitality and entertainment empire with real estate, restaurants, clubs and hotels nationwide.
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Week 12 NFL picks, game of week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Man shoots, kills woman on Industrial Road, police say
- Obama playing golf with Jeter at Shadow Creek in North Las Vegas
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT