Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- UNLV familiar with pit-in-stomach feeling after near upset at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title
- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing