Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- Restaurant undergoes transformation at Suncoast; retailers flock to Miracle Mile
- Reimagining the classics: Keep Memory Alive patients, caregivers create calendar as a fundraiser
- Body found along I-15 near Nevada-California border is a mystery
- Caesars says default notice ‘meritless’