Simon Restaurant and Lounge
Celebrated chef Kerry Simon presents his signature culinary venture, Simon at Palms Place. The sophisticated restaurant offers an inventive menu with a special focus on the freshest seasonal items and quality organic ingredients. Simon at Palms Place overlooks the dramatic outdoor pool and cabanas, along with a view of the Vegas Strip and Spring Mountains.
Sunday breakfast is from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.; Sunday brunch is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday dinner is from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Monday through Saturday, breakfast is from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., lunch is from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., lunch at the Bar & Lounge is from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., dinner is from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Simon is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
- Cuisine: American, Sushi
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Happy Hour at Simon Restaurant & Lounge
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas