Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Report: NHL expansion to Las Vegas is ‘a done deal’
- Holly Madison rides the High Roller at the Linq Promenade
- Executive Director John Saccenti: Why locals should love the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
- Burning Man no economic jackpot for small Nevada town