Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- Two passengers escape Ferrari fire on Interstate 15
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Man hit by car after crashing his own loses leg Sunday morning