Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- Eric Trump talks Atlantic City, ‘Apprentice,’ return of pageants to Las Vegas
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 8 winners against the spread
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Star of the year Britney Spears to receive her day, key to the Strip
- Some new Rebels bonding over similar hardscrabble backgrounds