Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- Wild, wacky and sexy ‘Absinthe’ celebrates third anniversary, 1,500-plus shows
- Rebels pick former league rival to join coaching staff