Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- ‘X Burlesque’ star Shakeera Onstead: L.V. ‘is always opening something bigger and better’
- ‘Pawn Stars’ TV star plans stores near famous shop
- Cardsharp’s arrest in Pennsylvania is victory for Nevada gaming board
- ‘X Rocks’ comic John Bizarre: Zen and the art of jocular maintenance in Las Vegas
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions