Breakfast is available during all hours at the Sidewalk Cafe, as well as other comfort dishes like meatloaf, burgers and spaghetti and meatballs.
The Express Las Vegas Breakfast buffet includes breakfast meats and potatoes, scrambled eggs, omelets, biscuits and country gravy, seasonal fresh fruits and assorted breakfast pastries, all for just $10.99 per person starting at 6 a.m. daily.
They also have coffee shop classics like a tuna sandwich, some sirloin steak or a simple slice of pie with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Cuisine: Continental
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Q+A: Cirque’s new-look ‘Zarkana’ showcases amazing acrobatics, high-flying Atherton twins
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Why high school sports are broken in Nevada and one way to fix the problem