Shoppes at the Palazzo
The Shoppes at The Palazzo is home to the world's leading designers. Van Cleef & Arpels, Diane von Furstenberg, Chloè, Christian Louboutin, Catherine Malandrino, Anya Hindmarch, Charriol, and many more, are among those who hang their hat at this refuge for the fashion-forward. The Shoppes at The Palazzo also features an 85,000-square-foot Barneys New York, a store that's synonymous with quality and high-end style, and restaurants that have garnered the highest accolades in the culinary world. Step inside and shop and dine at the finest!
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation
- Battle lines: Why unions are preparing for an assault in the Nevada Legislature
- Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by NBT offers adventure, invention and imagination