Shady Grove Lounge
If you're looking for atmosphere, then the Shady Grove Lounge offers heaps. With an Airstream trailer, full size aspen tree, mini-bowling alley, 12 plasma screens and pool tables there is plenty to do and see as well as a variety of drinks and finger foods for any appetite.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Search for next UNLV president raises red flag for one regent