Shady Grove Lounge
If you're looking for atmosphere, then the Shady Grove Lounge offers heaps. With an Airstream trailer, full size aspen tree, mini-bowling alley, 12 plasma screens and pool tables there is plenty to do and see as well as a variety of drinks and finger foods for any appetite.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Scientific Games moving headquarters to Las Vegas after Bally merger
- Protesters to rally against high payday lending fees
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?