Chef Roy Ellamar is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products in his four kitchens, which which feature a dining experience catering to all five senses. Four kitchens create innovative Italian, Asian, American Grill and seafood specialties.
The restaurant, which has won numerous AAA Four Diamond awards, serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
The bar is open for cocktails at 3 p.m. and the bar menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sensi After Dark, featuring cocktails and the bar menu, is available from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other), Continental, Italian, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books