Chef Roy Ellamar is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products in his four kitchens, which which feature a dining experience catering to all five senses. Four kitchens create innovative Italian, Asian, American Grill and seafood specialties.
The restaurant, which has won numerous AAA Four Diamond awards, serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
The bar is open for cocktails at 3 p.m. and the bar menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sensi After Dark, featuring cocktails and the bar menu, is available from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other), Continental, Italian, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Cosmopolitan workers remain employed through sale, union says
- Police: Child sex abuse involved bestiality, kids as young as 3
- Celebrity preview: ‘Showstoppers,’ Moreno, Setzer, Pibbets, Meryl Davis + Charlie White
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey’s definition of happiness: ‘The absence of wants’
- Week 16 NFL picks and game of the week for Sun’s handicapping contest