This is a no-name "secret" pizzeria offering New York style pizza in the Cosmopolitan. A favorite of late-night clubbers, it offers pizza by the slice or by the whole pie. You'll have to find it yourself, but here's a hint -- start searching for a corridor decorated with vinyl albums on the walls on the third floor.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke names it as No. 25 on his list of the 50 must-eat meals in Las Vegas
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Porn Wars: Is Las Vegas the new Silicone Valley?
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say
- Motley Crue frontman hoping to pack the arena again — for football
- Rebels trying not to panic in the wake of ugly 1-3 start to season