Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Bobby Hauck steps down as UNLV football coach
- Review: Shock rocker Alice Cooper raises the dead at the Pearl
- Celebrity preview: Justin Timberlake, Stevie Wonder, Chrissie Hynde, ‘Pippin,’ Joan Collins
- Driver in scooter fatality ID’d
- UNLV AD Kunzer-Murphy on Hauck resignation: ‘It’s not the coach. It’s us.’