Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, hotel room, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston
- Driver killed after being ejected from SUV in rollover crash