Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Porn Wars: Is Las Vegas the new Silicone Valley?
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say
- Motley Crue frontman hoping to pack the arena again — for football
- Rebels trying not to panic in the wake of ugly 1-3 start to season