Scarlet will provide an intimate atmosphere and a select libation menu featuring top-shelf liquors, unique infused spirits, exclusive signature cocktails and much more. Francesco Lafranconi, one of the world’s most notable mixologists, heads the beverage program at Scarlet. Currently the Executive Director of Mixology and Spirits Educator for Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, Lafranconi also will oversee all the creative and exclusive cocktail culture at Scarlet.
The 200-square-foot Scarlet will be open nightly, providing a unique and special scene allowing guests to indulge in high-end beverage offerings in an intimate space adorned with sultry red accents, vibrantly contemporary lounging and chic décor. Delivering a speakeasy feel, Scarlet is subtly tucked away on Palms’ casino floor, transforming the former Stuff Store location.
- ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould
- 2 Las Vegas Valley schools named among best in the country
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else