Santa Fe Station
Santa Fe Station is located in northwest Las Vegas, minutes away by car from the Strip, from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston. The hotel offers one of the best values with 200 rooms.
The 64,000-square foot casino has more than 2,700 slots, 39 table games, a 24-hour, nine-table poker room, a race and sports book, a 432-seat bingo room and keno.
Dining options include the Feast Buffet with tastes from around the world, The Grand Cafe, serving up comfort food in a casual environment 24 hours a day. The upscale Charcoal Room boasts an extensive wine list.
Entertainment can be found in the Chrome showroom, featuring rock, country, jazz and blues acts, at Revolver Saloon and Dance Hall and at 4949 Lounge.
Santa Fe also offers a 60-lane bowling center, a 13-screen movie theater and supervised child care at Kids Quest.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- Ownership changes, but strip club drama for Club Paradise remains
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans