The Salted Lime
The Salted Lime is a new margarita bar and Mexican restaurant inside the Aliante Casino + Hotel. Chef George Jacquez has created a south-of-the-border menu that includes skirt steak marinated in garlic and cilantro, three-cheese quesadillas and oversized flautas stuffed with your choice of chicken or beef.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- First impressions: How far, how cool and how different is SLS Las Vegas?
- Former Caesars exec named CEO of Affinity Gaming
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium