Sage, easily one of the best restaurants in the city, is certainly the best experience in Aria and the one thing you will hate yourself for missing if you never visit CityCenter. San Diego native chef Shawn McClain has created a venue for highly sophisticated, contemporary American food with an eye on sustainable, farm-fresh ingredients in his restaurant.
"It brings a very forward-thinking, ingredient-driven approach to Vegas fine dining," says Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer. Radke named Sage to the No. 11 spot on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Caesars: Online gambling might hurt casinos in Nevada, NJ
- Las Vegas man faces life sentence for sex trafficking