Sage, easily one of the best restaurants in the city, is certainly the best experience in Aria and the one thing you will hate yourself for missing if you never visit CityCenter. San Diego native chef Shawn McClain has created a venue for highly sophisticated, contemporary American food with an eye on sustainable, farm-fresh ingredients in his restaurant.
"It brings a very forward-thinking, ingredient-driven approach to Vegas fine dining," says Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer. Radke named Sage to the No. 11 spot on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV
- Hsieh inspires out-of-town developer to fast track housing, retail plans
- MGM sells property near M Resort; owners undecided about use
- Forget you, Planet Hollywood! Is CeeLo Green + Jim Belushi headed to Riviera?
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion