Sage, easily one of the best restaurants in the city, is certainly the best experience in Aria and the one thing you will hate yourself for missing if you never visit CityCenter. San Diego native chef Shawn McClain has created a venue for highly sophisticated, contemporary American food with an eye on sustainable, farm-fresh ingredients in his restaurant.
"It brings a very forward-thinking, ingredient-driven approach to Vegas fine dining," says Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer. Radke named Sage to the No. 11 spot on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America