In Hawaii there are two things of equal importance – food and the "aloha" spirit. The blending of these two dynamic principles is how Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion® Cuisine was born. European techniques and Asian cuisine meet Hawaiian hospitality to create a fine dining experience unlike any other. Where the "aloha" style of service comes straight from the heart, and where any occasion becomes an unforgettable evening.
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery
- Allegiant Air to sell pain relievers during flights
- Freshman forward decides to leave Rebels program