Ri Ra Irish Pub
Ri Ra Irish Pub brings authenticism to a whole new level — it was constructed from a pub meticulously restored in Ireland, then shipped and reassembled at Mandalay Place. Offering a lineup of live music, a comprehensive drink list and fare that defies pub standards, the latest endeavor from Irish natives and longtime friends David Kelly and Ciaran Sheehan and their American partner, Jay Luther, also delivers live entertainment seven nights a week, including traditional Irish Sessions and visiting bands direct from Ireland. A weekend brunch is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Ri Ra's executive chef, James Sawyer, says they take seven days to brine the beef in house for their corned beef and cabbage and for the Reuben.
- Cuisine: American, British-Irish-German, Irish, Pub Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Mayweather-Maidana rematch leads to another fan stampede at MGM Grand
- Beating Manny Pacquiao is all that’s left for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Playboy Playmate Jessica Burciaga hosts at Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club
- Movement stalled on development in Symphony Park
- What exactly is Tesla building up there?