Red Rock's backyard sits on three acres of perfection of Las Vegas resort pools. Featuring a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island, the backyard is blooming with delights. Sip on a drink or enjoy the exciting poolside gaming environment that can only be offered at Las Vegas casino pools. Our oasis also serves as an entertainment venue, and can host a variety of public and private events and concerts for up to 3,000 people. Come dip your toe and find out what Las Vegas pool season is all about at Red Rock Resort.
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway
- Nevada solar plant workers get nearly $2 million in back pay