Red Rock's backyard sits on three acres of perfection of Las Vegas resort pools. Featuring a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island, the backyard is blooming with delights. Sip on a drink or enjoy the exciting poolside gaming environment that can only be offered at Las Vegas casino pools. Our oasis also serves as an entertainment venue, and can host a variety of public and private events and concerts for up to 3,000 people. Come dip your toe and find out what Las Vegas pool season is all about at Red Rock Resort.
- Photos: Ed Sheeran + Macklemore, Train, Calvin Harris rule Night 2 of iHeart
- Coroner IDs resident shot dead in home invasion
- Teen dies after shooting in Las Vegas intersection
- Is Calvin Harris about to exit Hakkasan for new and larger paycheck?
- Police: Las Vegas man shot to death after fight in backyard