Red Rock's backyard sits on three acres of perfection of Las Vegas resort pools. Featuring a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island, the backyard is blooming with delights. Sip on a drink or enjoy the exciting poolside gaming environment that can only be offered at Las Vegas casino pools. Our oasis also serves as an entertainment venue, and can host a variety of public and private events and concerts for up to 3,000 people. Come dip your toe and find out what Las Vegas pool season is all about at Red Rock Resort.
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting