Red Rock's backyard sits on three acres of perfection of Las Vegas resort pools. Featuring a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island, the backyard is blooming with delights. Sip on a drink or enjoy the exciting poolside gaming environment that can only be offered at Las Vegas casino pools. Our oasis also serves as an entertainment venue, and can host a variety of public and private events and concerts for up to 3,000 people. Come dip your toe and find out what Las Vegas pool season is all about at Red Rock Resort.
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Breaking: ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- Aria’s Haze Nightclub to close in November
- Martorano, Lagasse, Bonefish Grill, Casa Fuente, Taste of the Nation
- UNLV nets big-time recruit in Findlay Prep forward