Red Rock's backyard sits on three acres of perfection of Las Vegas resort pools. Featuring a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island, the backyard is blooming with delights. Sip on a drink or enjoy the exciting poolside gaming environment that can only be offered at Las Vegas casino pools. Our oasis also serves as an entertainment venue, and can host a variety of public and private events and concerts for up to 3,000 people. Come dip your toe and find out what Las Vegas pool season is all about at Red Rock Resort.
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Q+A: Cirque’s new-look ‘Zarkana’ showcases amazing acrobatics, high-flying Atherton twins
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Why high school sports are broken in Nevada and one way to fix the problem