Quesadilla offers comfort food, south-of-the-border style, on the fifth-floor dining plaza at The Quad. You can get numerous varieties of the namesake quesadilla and also tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Then you can wash it all down with a frosty margarita, mojito, sangria or specialty cocktail.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Obama playing golf with Jeter at Shadow Creek in North Las Vegas
- Man shoots, kills woman on Industrial Road, police say
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT
- How many presidents have played golf at Shadow Creek? Four!
- One killed, one seriously injured in rollover crash on I-15