Quesadilla offers comfort food, south-of-the-border style, on the fifth-floor dining plaza at The Quad. You can get numerous varieties of the namesake quesadilla and also tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Then you can wash it all down with a frosty margarita, mojito, sangria or specialty cocktail.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?