Quesadilla offers comfort food, south-of-the-border style, on the fifth-floor dining plaza at The Quad. You can get numerous varieties of the namesake quesadilla and also tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Then you can wash it all down with a frosty margarita, mojito, sangria or specialty cocktail.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- Cold front settles into valley, could bring snow by Saturday
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’