Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Catering to the young and modern crowd, Planet Hollywood is a one-stop shop for entertainment with its massive shopping mall, slew of restaurants, spacious casino and clubs.
The ambiance of the casino is retro-chic meets high-tech with black granite floors throughout and colorful LED lights throughout the space. The theme carries into the 100,000 square-foot casino with 250 flat screens topping off slot machines. The casino is also home to 87 tables, a sports book and a poker room.
There's also the Miracle Mile Shops, one Vegas' largest malls, with 140 stores including BCBG Max Azaria, bebe, Urban Outfitters and The Discovery Channel Store.
Following an afternoon of shopping, guests can satisfy their appetites at one of the gourmet restaurants in Planet Hollywood, like the non-traditional approach to steakhouses at Strip House or check out the exotic Far East motif at KOI restaurant and lounge. And if guests are still looking for more, they can spend the after hours at Privé, Triq or Krave nightclubs.
Perhaps one of the resorts biggest attractions came in March with the addition of "Peepshow." The naughty twist on the story of Little Bo Peep is modern-day spin on the run-of-the-mill Vegas topless review. The "Peepshow" stage has seen visiting celebs like Scary Spice Mel B, "Dancing with the Stars" Kelly Monaco and Playboy's Holly Madison.
- The Mentalist Live
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 6 places in the United States where Las Vegas casino companies want to expand
- State high court ruling favors HOAs over banks on home seizures
- Questions arise after driver freed in Stratosphere crash commits suicide
- Iggy Azalea, One Direction, Ariana Grande, Coldplay, Calvin Harris lead iHeart lineup
- Mayweather called before athletic commission