The Pleasure Pool at Planet Hollywood
"The Pleasure Pool at Planet Hollywood is hot, hot, hot" according to Don Chareunsy, editor of Vegas DeLuxe, which is often at poolside shooting photos of the celebrities the pool attracts. Planet Hollywood says Pleasure Pool is the hot spot for social jet-setters looking for a place to soak up the sun.
Amenities include two pool decks, 20 cabanas, poolside bottle service, daybeds and two pool bars.
Hotel guests are admitted free of charge and other Caesars Entertainment resort guests can also get in by showing their room keys. Non-guests pay a $10 cover charge, which is waived with the purchase of a cabana or daybed.
The cabana/daybed prices vary. The rental fee includes 10 bottled waters, seating for six, 42-inch television, fresh fruit bowl, cocktail server and VIP host. For cabana reservations, call 702-785-9106.
Events begin in May: Thursday through Sunday features live disc jockeys, with party emcees Saturday and Sunday. Bikini competitions are held on Saturdays.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: For non-guests
- Cover charge specials: Waived if rent cabana/daybed
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season