- email: [email protected]
After you dine at Pinot Brasserie, you'll want to personally thank Chef Joachim Splichal for perfecting his California-French cuisine and award-winning wine list. Choose from a variety of scrumptious fresh seafood, succulent steaks and gourmet desserts like the chocolate souffle. Pinot Brasserie can accommodate parties with up to 400 guests and is an excellent venue for corporate and convention dinners, weddings, promotional events and personal celebrations. There is no corkage fee on wine bottles.
Lunch is 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dinner is 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Bar Service is 11:30 a.m. to close.
- Cuisine: French, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Celebrity preview: Britney Spears’ ‘Piece of Me’ peek, Terry Fator, Hulk Hogan and Christmas entertainers
- Two accused of holding woman ransom for a Playstation are indicted
- Neighbors say Reno hospital gunman had botched vasectomy
- UNLV trounces Sacred Heart in third straight blowout victory
- Two elderly women suffer smoke inhalation after yard, home set on fire