- email: [email protected]
After you dine at Pinot Brasserie, you'll want to personally thank Chef Joachim Splichal for perfecting his California-French cuisine and award-winning wine list. Choose from a variety of scrumptious fresh seafood, succulent steaks and gourmet desserts like the chocolate souffle. Pinot Brasserie can accommodate parties with up to 400 guests and is an excellent venue for corporate and convention dinners, weddings, promotional events and personal celebrations. There is no corkage fee on wine bottles.
Lunch is 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dinner is 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Bar Service is 11:30 a.m. to close.
- Cuisine: French, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Chocolate bar opens on the Strip; Delano rolls out more restaurants
- Delano’s stylish start with Jaime King, Charlotte Ronson, Magic! at grand opening
- Photos: Ed Sheeran + Macklemore, Train, Calvin Harris rule Night 2 of iHeart
- Coroner IDs resident shot dead in home invasion
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Usher bookend Night 1 of iHeartRadio Music Festival