- Also online: http://www.pinktaco.com
The menu includes the trademark Pink Taco (panuchos) with homemade corn tortillas and black beans, topped with chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. For something lighter, there's the chicken (or vegetable) tostada salad — a shredded salad with chipotle dressing that is a Pink Taco favorite.
For 2013, Chef James Mendoza just rolled out a new bar menu, including tasty snacks like vegetarian empanadas and Salvadoran pupusas. Other new menu options include the churrasco skewer with shrimp, steak and chicken, bacon-wrapped jalepenos, Cabo tuna tacos and the new Ultimate Taco — a 25-inch taco featuring chicken, steak and carnitas.
Read more about what influences Mendoza from the Las Vegas Weekly.
- Cuisine: Central & South American, Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- Cold front settles into valley, could bring snow by Saturday
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’