As a 13-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life.
The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces enhance the dining experience. Reservations are recommended. The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays.
Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, rated Picasso as No. 3 on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
Picasso is a finalist for the 2013 James Beard Foundation Awards for the Outstanding Wine Program Award. The winners will be announced in May.
- Cuisine: French, Spanish
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch