As a 13-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life.
The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces enhance the dining experience. Reservations are recommended. The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays.
Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, rated Picasso as No. 3 on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
Picasso is a finalist for the 2013 James Beard Foundation Awards for the Outstanding Wine Program Award. The winners will be announced in May.
- Cuisine: French, Spanish
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Las Vegas sports book takes ‘seven-figure wager’ on Patriots
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- New Orleans mayor signs ban on smoking in casinos, bars