As a 13-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life.
The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces enhance the dining experience. Reservations are recommended. The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays.
Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, rated Picasso as No. 3 on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
Picasso is a finalist for the 2013 James Beard Foundation Awards for the Outstanding Wine Program Award. The winners will be announced in May.
- Cuisine: French, Spanish
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king