An architectural jewel. General Manager Vincenzo Granata has innovative ideas with both classic and modern Italian fare. Try his fritto misto, pappardelle with lamb ragu, and variations in the key of risotto are terrific. If you aren't in the mood for grand dining, try the attached deli for great soups and paninis.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Happy Hour at Panevino
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Inmate found dead from apparent suicide at Henderson jail is ID’d
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Strip Scribbles: Ri Ra record; Felice Garcia album; Bobby Flay; Chef Artist Dinner Series; EDC