Palms Pool & Bungalows
The Palms Pool & Bungalows features two acres of swimming pools that can accommodate up to 3,000 guests for the weekly live concert pool parties, Ditch Fridays and Ditch Saturdays.
The pool has three bars. The Glass Bar is under an elevated glass-bottomed deck pool and provides cool comfort for those above and unique scenery for those below. The Waterfall Bar is hidden behind a cascading, 12-foot waterfall. And the Entry Bar greets guests as they enter the watery oasis.
The pool also has 27 cabanas. Each features a 32-inch LCD TV, speakers with individual volume control, a house phone, a lighted fan, a refrigerator, a safe and furniture.
There is no admission charge for hotel guests or locals until the pool parties start on May 3. The 2012 pool party admission charge was $40 per person. Season passes are $385. Season passes, daily tickets and bottle service can be acquired online.
The Palms Pool also features three two-story poolside bungalows, which have two outdoor decks, a Jacuzzi, a private bar, a 42-inch plasma TV, a DVD, a stereo, LCD TVs in the bathrooms and king beds with direct views of the stage.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: Fridays
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games