The Overlook Grill features casual fare with hints of Riviera chic. Adjacent to the Boulevard Pool, it's an indoor/outdoor dining scene that's laid back with a hint of vintage glam. The menu offers signature breakfast items, including Red Velvet Waffles, Griddled Corn Beef Hash and The Scotch Egg. Strong house-bend coffee, handcrafted Bloody Marys and house-made pastries round out the menu.
The hours are subject to change due to inclement weather and special events.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Scientific Games moving headquarters to Las Vegas after Bally merger
- Protesters to rally against high payday lending fees
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?