Nove Italiano sits atop the Palms Casino Resort’s Fantasy Tower and combines inspired design, superb Italian cuisine and some of the city’s most spectacular views. The menu offers a wide range of crudos (which means “raw” in Italian, often ceviche or sashimi), thin-crusted pizzas (including a signature lobster pizza) and a variety of steaks, such as a traditional bistecca fiorentina carved tableside.
Ladies' Night is every Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., when women get 50 percent off their entire bill. Happy Hour is every Thursday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., featuring $7 specialty dishes as well as specially priced cocktails and wines in the bar and lounge.
Chef Geno Bernardo, who helped to build Nove into one of the best Italian restaurants in the city, left in January 2013 to work for celebrity chef David Burke's company in Manhattan.
Nove is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Photos: Shania Twain leads Great Santa Run to ninth consecutive victory
- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing
- UNLV familiar with pit-in-stomach feeling after near upset at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title
- Here’s why Nevada voters may go for a 2 percent business tax next year