Nora's offers Italian cuisine and cocktails and has been called one of the top 100 bars in the country by Food and Wine Magazine.
Gino and Nora opened Nora’s Cuisine in 1991 with a modest seating capacity of 12. Over the years the restaurant has expanded and is now one of Las Vegas’ most popular restaurants, serving locals and guests from around the world. Nora and Gino have three sons (Giovanni, Claudio, Marcello) and eight grandchildren.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Police: Utah woman accused of killing babies gave birth at home
- Rebels pick former league rival to join coaching staff