New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Banking company bringing call center to Henderson, filling some of the space Zappos left vacant
- Coroner IDs man police say shot daughter, self
- Review + photos: Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington (politely) rock the Joint
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Restaurant Express’ winner Seonkyoung Longest opens Jayde Fuzion at M Resort
- Georgia lottery winner to take $123 million one-time payout