New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Motorcyclist, driver killed in collision on Valley View Boulevard
- A few months after opening, SLS has a new beginning
- NV Energy gives smart-meter documents to state
- Instant Analysis: UNLV couldn’t buy a bucket against Utah, still a work in progress
- Blog: UNLV’s offense awful in 59-46 loss to Utah at the MGM Grand