New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Foster the People, Aloe Blacc, Bastille, Jason Derulo, Claire Sinclair, Jay Cutler, Phil Lesh
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper
- Are The Spice Girls gearing up for a Las Vegas residency?
- Illegal immigrant arrested for Nevada voter fraud