New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Another valley Albertsons grocery store set to close
- Casino workers turn to prayer to save their jobs
- SLS Las Vegas celebration will be a night of champagne wishes and caviar dreams
- Mountain Ridge beats Mo’ne Davis, Philly for spot in U.S. championship game
- Robbers hold up employees at grocery store gaming area