New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Photos: Farrah Abraham’s weekend at Ghostbar Dayclub, AVN and Life
- Judge ready to rule on venue for Caesars bankruptcy case
- Unsafe lane change led to officer-involved crash on I-15, officials say
- How one email led to local quarterback finding college home at Navy
- Alex Stratta and Preferred Restaurant Brands part ways