New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Boulder City bypass gets OK after asbestos testing shows no threat
- Developer: Stadium not viable without city chipping in $3M a year
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic