New York-New York Roller Coaster
Let the good times roll. The Roller Coaster will lift you up 203 feet, drop you down 144 feet and leave your pulse trying to catch up to 67 mph. Simulating a jet fighter's barrel roll, you'll turn 180 degrees, hang 86 feet in the air, take the famous "heartline" twist and dive, and get your negative g's on! Ah, what a rush.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes