Mystic Falls Park
Take a leisurely stroll in the park day or night in Mystic Falls Park at Sam's Town. The sounds of a rolling waterfall compliments the soft chirping of birds in live trees reaching up toward the skylight ten stories above.
Suddenly, the serenity is interrupted with the urgency of a wolf's call, howling from atop the waterfall. It's the beginning of Sunset Stampede. The mountain in the Mystic Falls Indoor Park comes alive as the Sunset Stampede chronicles the Western pioneer experience with music, lights and animation.
Fountains shoot eight stories into the air and the waters dance in the lights to a symphonic score recorded especially for Sam's Town by the Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season