Mystic Falls Park
Take a leisurely stroll in the park day or night in Mystic Falls Park at Sam's Town. The sounds of a rolling waterfall compliments the soft chirping of birds in live trees reaching up toward the skylight ten stories above.
Suddenly, the serenity is interrupted with the urgency of a wolf's call, howling from atop the waterfall. It's the beginning of Sunset Stampede. The mountain in the Mystic Falls Indoor Park comes alive as the Sunset Stampede chronicles the Western pioneer experience with music, lights and animation.
Fountains shoot eight stories into the air and the waters dance in the lights to a symphonic score recorded especially for Sam's Town by the Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’