Mystic Falls Park
Take a leisurely stroll in the park day or night in Mystic Falls Park at Sam's Town. The sounds of a rolling waterfall compliments the soft chirping of birds in live trees reaching up toward the skylight ten stories above.
Suddenly, the serenity is interrupted with the urgency of a wolf's call, howling from atop the waterfall. It's the beginning of Sunset Stampede. The mountain in the Mystic Falls Indoor Park comes alive as the Sunset Stampede chronicles the Western pioneer experience with music, lights and animation.
Fountains shoot eight stories into the air and the waters dance in the lights to a symphonic score recorded especially for Sam's Town by the Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra.
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game