- Fax: 702-791-7414
Inside The Mirage front entrance, you'll enjoy an extraordinary experience – a lush and verdant indoor rainforest housed under a 100-foot-high dome. Palm trees reach 60 feet above cascading waterfalls. Lagoons meander through a forest of rich tropical flora including bird of paradise trees, orchids and bromeliads.
Woven into this waterscape is an artist's palette of beautifully colored, delicately arranged tropical flowers basking in natural sunlight. Water mists the area lightly throughout the day to enhance the atmosphere and keep the plants cool.
Four full-time gardeners spend over 160 hours each week to maintain the more than 100 different types of plants in the atrium. Over 300 fresh orchids and 1000 bromeliads grace the walkways.
- Southwest Gas buys its headquarters, bids farewell to rent payments
- 7 things that always happen in Las Vegas when it rains
- Missing IDs, computer set off deadly shooting rampage, police say
- Man commits suicide at Silverton, police say
- WWII buff and ‘laundry snob’ Jordan Knight of NKOTB is still hanging tough