- Fax: 702-791-7414
Inside The Mirage front entrance, you'll enjoy an extraordinary experience – a lush and verdant indoor rainforest housed under a 100-foot-high dome. Palm trees reach 60 feet above cascading waterfalls. Lagoons meander through a forest of rich tropical flora including bird of paradise trees, orchids and bromeliads.
Woven into this waterscape is an artist's palette of beautifully colored, delicately arranged tropical flowers basking in natural sunlight. Water mists the area lightly throughout the day to enhance the atmosphere and keep the plants cool.
Four full-time gardeners spend over 160 hours each week to maintain the more than 100 different types of plants in the atrium. Over 300 fresh orchids and 1000 bromeliads grace the walkways.
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’
- Gaming board rejects application of former Las Vegas casino exec
- HUD secretary looks to downtown LV for inspiration
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey