When it comes to the notion of eating seafood in the desert, this chic restaurant breaks the mold. Guests enter Michael Mina through the Bellagio's flower-filled conservatory. Egyptian-born chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Michael Mina's creations including Maine lobster pot pie, miso-glazed cod, tatare of Ahi tuna, as well as land favorites like rack of lamb and American "Kobe" ribeye.
Awards include multiple AAA Four Diamond awards, multiple One Michelin Star awards and multiple Mobil Four Star awards.
Michael Mina is included in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The restaurant is open 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursdays through Tuesdays and is closed Wednesdays.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Wood carries Rebels past Owls in solid bounceback victory
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015