When it comes to the notion of eating seafood in the desert, this chic restaurant breaks the mold. Guests enter Michael Mina through the Bellagio's flower-filled conservatory. Egyptian-born chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Michael Mina's creations including Maine lobster pot pie, miso-glazed cod, tatare of Ahi tuna, as well as land favorites like rack of lamb and American "Kobe" ribeye.
Awards include multiple AAA Four Diamond awards, multiple One Michelin Star awards and multiple Mobil Four Star awards.
Michael Mina is included in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The restaurant is open 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursdays through Tuesdays and is closed Wednesdays.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay
- Metro Police investigating extortion attempt targeting GOP assemblyman
- Driver suffers head injury in two-car crash near Windmill and Eastern
- Vegas Play of the Day: Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons