MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- Fax: 702-891-3036
MGM Grand, a AAA Four Diamond resort, offers 5,044 rooms and suites.
MGM Grand features KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and world-class entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena and Hollywood Theatre.
The resort offers signature restaurants by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Emeril Lagasse’s New Orleans Fish House, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and Michelin three star and Forbes Five Star restaurant, Joël Robuchon.
As part of its ongoing “Grand Renovation,” MGM Grand has remodeled all rooms and suites in its main tower and is adding several new experiences to its lineup including Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub, a new upscale dining/nightlife concept (coming in April 2013).
MGM Grand also features a state-of-the-art, non-smoking conference center, the Grand Spa, Cristophe Salon, "CSI: The Experience" and an inviting pool complex featuring the tantalizing daylife of Wet Republic.
Upscale accommodations include The Mansion, an exclusive hotel within the hotel; the luxurious two-story SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand; and The Signature at MGM Grand, a luxury all-suite, non-gaming hotel located adjacent to the main resort.
- 13th Annual M.E.N.U.S. Gala:
- Saturday, Sept. 27
- Cirque du Soleil's KA at MGM Grand
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- CSI: The Experience at MGM
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Brody Jenner, with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter, debuts as DJ at Hyde Bellagio
- Two mothers brace for sentencing in killing of Luxor dancer
- David Furnish: New lounge Fizz is all about champagne wishes and caviar dreams
- How does a bill become law in D.C.? Follow Joe Heck’s case study
- Chatting with Life Is Beautiful’s bookers as the fest adds six new acts