Celebrity chef Bobby Flay brings his passion for bold, Southwestern flavors right to the heart of the region. Dishes include New Mexican spice rubbed pork tenderloin with Bourbon-Ancho chile sauce, sweet potato tamale and crushed pecan butter.
Lunch is 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Dinner is 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Brunch is 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Honors include multiple AAA Four Diamond awards.
Mesa Grill is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Mesa Grill's Green Chile Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Mexican
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Photos: Miss Nevada USA contestants are strong contenders for the 2014 national title
- Foreign student arrested in death of man at South Point
- Sen. Tom Coburn: Government subsidizing breast implants for prostitutes
- Banking company bringing call center to Henderson, filling some of the space Zappos left vacant
- Joe Downtown: Food court taking place of Luna Rossa at Neonopolis