Celebrity chef Bobby Flay brings his passion for bold, Southwestern flavors right to the heart of the region. Dishes include New Mexican spice rubbed pork tenderloin with Bourbon-Ancho chile sauce, sweet potato tamale and crushed pecan butter.
Lunch is 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Dinner is 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Brunch is 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Honors include multiple AAA Four Diamond awards.
Mesa Grill is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Mesa Grill's Green Chile Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Mexican
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Bank of America reaches $300 million settlement over Fontainebleau
- Companies, individuals make $1.7 billion from Nevada no-bid contracts
- 24 hours inside the Peppermill
- Defense in slaying of neighborhood mom wants gunshot residue test
- Clark coach proves age is just a number as he helps Chargers defend state title