Celebrity chef Bobby Flay brings his passion for bold, Southwestern flavors right to the heart of the region. Dishes include New Mexican spice rubbed pork tenderloin with Bourbon-Ancho chile sauce, sweet potato tamale and crushed pecan butter.
Lunch is 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Dinner is 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Brunch is 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Honors include multiple AAA Four Diamond awards.
Mesa Grill is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Mesa Grill's Green Chile Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Mexican
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’