McMullan's Irish Pub
McMullan's Irish Pub, which celebrated its 10th anniversary in November 2012, has been called by the Las Vegas Weekly as the "Best Irish Restaurant in the West."
The restaurant offers a taste of the authentic Irish pub experience and is a hangout for those who love to watch rugby and Major League Soccer.
Starters include Irish sausage rolls, Do Dheag wings and McMullan's Irish Natchos. Sandwiches include the Grand Irish Reuben, the Irish Reuben Burger and the one-pound Irish Monster Burger on a very large bun. Entrees include Irish Pie, Diddy's Irish Stew, Nanny Mac's Shepherd's Pie and Corned Beef and Cabbage. And there are special such as a Sunday Roast dinner and All You Can Eat Fish and Chips.
Daily beer specials, "bits o'beer" beer tasters and happy hour afternoon, evening and graveyard specials round out the offerings at the pub, which lays claim to being "Purveyors of the Perfect Pint."
McMullan's is a also a venue for the annual St. Baldrick's head-shaving fund-raising events to raise money to fight children's cancer — the restaurant raised $297,000 in early March 2013.
- Cuisine: British-Irish-German, Pub Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Blog: Wolf Pack complete huge comeback for 76-72 victory against UNLV
- Gustafsson lines himself up for another shot at Jon Jones