The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV
The Barrick Museum on the UNLV campus features an outdoor xeriscape demonstration garden, live desert reptiles, mammals and insects, natural history and anthropology in exhibits that cover the North, Central and South Americas.
- Sketch Saturday
- Every Saturday
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival