The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV
The Barrick Museum on the UNLV campus features an outdoor xeriscape demonstration garden, live desert reptiles, mammals and insects, natural history and anthropology in exhibits that cover the North, Central and South Americas.
- Project Dinner Table at the Barrick:
- Saturday, Oct. 11
- Sketch Saturday
- Every Saturday
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- GPS devices find huge water loss in western U.S.
- Rollover shuts down Las Vegas Boulevard, sends 2 to hospital