Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Fax: 702-632-7108
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino is a unique destination resort set on 120 lush acres on the Las Vegas Strip. The resort offers three distinct hotel experiences: Mandalay Bay, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel, with 3,211 luxurious rooms and suites reflecting a modern tropical ambiance; Four Seasons Hotel, a AAA Five Diamond hotel-within-a-hotel, offering 424 rooms and suites; and the stand-alone all-suite THEhotel which will be redesigned and rebranded Delano Las Vegas in late 2013.
Mandalay Bay boasts an 11-acre tropical pool paradise, featuring real sand, a wave pool and the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city.
Other property highlights include world-class entertainment at the 12,000-seat Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning dining by celebrity chefs and restaurateurs, Shark Reef Aquarium and the 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
Mandalay Bay’s offerings also include BATHHOUSE Spa, House of Blues Concert Hall and restaurant, and The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, a collection of unique boutiques and restaurants.
In 2013, Mandalay Bay will become home to a resident Cirque du Soleil production based on the music and choreography of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
- Gavin DeGraw & Matt Nathanson:
- Saturday, June 14
- Sublime with Rome:
- Saturday, July 5
- Counting Crows, Toad the Wet Sprocket:
- Sunday, Aug. 10
- Michael Jackson One by Cirque du Soleil
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks
- The last lounge singer in Las Vegas?
- Photos: ‘Las Vegas: The Game’ is the ultimate prank for Sin City madness
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete