Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Who would you like to meet at the World Famous Madame Tussauds Las Vegas? Featuring lifelike wax creations of your favorite celebrities, you’ll feel like you’re on the A-list. Madame Tussauds let’s you “grab hold” of your favorite stars. Put on a dress and Marry “George Clooney” in our Vegas style chapel. Don the signature bunny ears, and party with “Hugh Hefner”! Share the spotlight with “Cameron Diaz.” Become a member of the “Blue Man Group” and play alongside them on their genuine PVC instruments. Test your basketball skills by going head-to-chest against “Shaquille O’Neal” experience. Get on stage and audition for “Simon” in our “American Idol” experience. Madame Tussauds makes YOU an instant celebrity - encouraging you to kiss, hug or mug with your favorite movie stars, musicians, sports heroes and Las Vegas legends. Take pictures and show everyone you hung out with the stars while in Vegas!
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Severe thunderstorm, flash flood warnings issued for the valley