Located in the center of the Luxor pyramid, Liquidity is a sleek bar whose lines and tones echo the cool, soothing blue and smooth shape of flowing water. A projection system creates an ever-changing tapestry of water patterns.
Relax in one of the three lounges and unwind to the international music played by DJ John (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30pm - 3:00am).
Signature cocktails include The Vixen, Love Potion and Liquid Lust. Bottle service is available and can be reserved online.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Number of bars: 1
- Number of rooms: 3
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium
- Judge to rule in rent dispute between pizzeria, Tivoli Village
- Report: NHL expansion to Las Vegas is ‘a done deal’