Light Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, brings A-list DJs, festival-style visuals and an incredible performance element to Mandalay Bay. Entertainers in Cirque-caliber costumes interact with guests and perform aerial acts and dance numbers throughout the night set to a soundtrack provided by some of the top names in electronic dance music.
- Celebrity preview: Iggy Azalea, Sharon Stone, Dita Von Teese, John Legend, Bruno Mars, AFAN
- Blog: Gorman glides to 44-0 season-opening victory over Phoenix’s Brophy Prep
- SLS Las Vegas is open for business: ‘Let’s go have some fun!’
- As it reignites north end of the Las Vegas Strip, SLS means Seeking Local Support
- Woman injured in last month’s home invasion dies