Light Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, brings A-list DJs, festival-style visuals and an incredible performance element to Mandalay Bay. Entertainers in Cirque-caliber costumes interact with guests and perform aerial acts and dance numbers throughout the night set to a soundtrack provided by some of the top names in electronic dance music.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet’s door
- Photos: Celebrities and VIPs watch Alvarez defeat Angulo at MGM Grand Garden Arena
- NYC guard-inmate sex scandal triggers jail review
- Mother accused of drowning child may have experienced a medical crisis
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse