Light Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, brings A-list DJs, festival-style visuals and an incredible performance element to Mandalay Bay. Entertainers in Cirque-caliber costumes interact with guests and perform aerial acts and dance numbers throughout the night set to a soundtrack provided by some of the top names in electronic dance music.
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- Two passengers escape Ferrari fire on Interstate 15
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Man hit by car after crashing his own loses leg Sunday morning