Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?