Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Foster the People, Aloe Blacc, Bastille, Jason Derulo, Claire Sinclair, Jay Cutler, Phil Lesh
- Reid vs. Heller: Are militia members domestic terrorists or patriots?
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper
- Are The Spice Girls gearing up for a Las Vegas residency?