Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep
- Blog: Wolf Pack complete huge comeback for 76-72 victory against UNLV
- Did you remember to set your clocks ahead 1 hour?
- With his star firmly intact, Canelo Alvarez’s future prospects are infinite