Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Banks moving more aggressively against delinquent homeowners
- Celebrity preview: Iggy Azalea, Chris Paul, Calvin Harris, Sky Blu, Boston, Cheap Trick, Styx
- Bicyclist dies after being hit on Las Vegas Boulevard
- Police: 112 cats removed from North Las Vegas home
- ‘Miss Dorothy’ ushers in her 90th birthday at Caesars; Pavel Chekov muses about brushes