Lake Mead Cruises
Lake Mead Cruises has operated as a Concessioner of the National Park Service since 1987, and is the only licensed water tour provider in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The owners, along with the current operators, are committed to excellent customer service and hospitality aboard their fine tour boat, the Desert Princess. Lake Mead Cruises has earned a stellar reputation over the years since acquiring the Desert Princess in 1991. Lake Mead Cruises offers spectacular sightseeing experiences and has provided "Outrageously Great Tours" and memories for its visitors.
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay
- Metro Police investigating extortion attempt targeting GOP assemblyman
- Driver suffers head injury in two-car crash near Windmill and Eastern
- Vegas Play of the Day: Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons