Lake Mead Cruises
Lake Mead Cruises has operated as a Concessioner of the National Park Service since 1987, and is the only licensed water tour provider in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The owners, along with the current operators, are committed to excellent customer service and hospitality aboard their fine tour boat, the Desert Princess. Lake Mead Cruises has earned a stellar reputation over the years since acquiring the Desert Princess in 1991. Lake Mead Cruises offers spectacular sightseeing experiences and has provided "Outrageously Great Tours" and memories for its visitors.
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- $21,000 falls off armored truck after casino pickup
- Life at SLS promises to break the formulaic EDM bubble
- Prosecutor: Killing of drunken driver an ‘execution’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say