Lake Mead Cruises
Lake Mead Cruises has operated as a Concessioner of the National Park Service since 1987, and is the only licensed water tour provider in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The owners, along with the current operators, are committed to excellent customer service and hospitality aboard their fine tour boat, the Desert Princess. Lake Mead Cruises has earned a stellar reputation over the years since acquiring the Desert Princess in 1991. Lake Mead Cruises offers spectacular sightseeing experiences and has provided "Outrageously Great Tours" and memories for its visitors.
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- Atlantic City strives to rise even as its casinos fall
- New-home sales hit the skids in first half of year
- What the vice president’s visit to Las Vegas says about Nevada Democrats
- Former Strip performer gets life in dancer’s murder, dismemberment