Lake Mead Cruises
Lake Mead Cruises has operated as a Concessioner of the National Park Service since 1987, and is the only licensed water tour provider in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The owners, along with the current operators, are committed to excellent customer service and hospitality aboard their fine tour boat, the Desert Princess. Lake Mead Cruises has earned a stellar reputation over the years since acquiring the Desert Princess in 1991. Lake Mead Cruises offers spectacular sightseeing experiences and has provided "Outrageously Great Tours" and memories for its visitors.
- Obama playing golf with Jeter at Shadow Creek in North Las Vegas
- Man shoots, kills woman on Industrial Road, police say
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT
- How many presidents have played Shadow Creek? Four!
- One killed, one seriously injured in rollover crash on I-15